Kiddie Cut Out Road Safety Parking Buddies Pavement Sign with Lollipop Message
Kiddie Cut Out Road Safety Parking Buddies Pavement Sign
(With your own message on the lollipop design)
Popular messages to choose from include:
“Think Before you Park” (our best seller!)
“Caution – Think Before you Park”
“Please do not park here”
“Don’t park on the Zig Zags”
…or feel free to choose your own!
- Quick and easy to assemble – no tools required
- Customised the Design! (School Logo / Uniform Colours / Own Message) – please let us know your requirements
- Strength and security – unique wedge locks panel into the base
- Low centre of gravity for optimum stability
- Minimal obstruction to pedestrians and Children
- Shaped Kiddie Cut Out Design with School Logo
- Panel Size 964mm Height × 633mm Approx, including Base 1100mm × 633mm depending kiddie design
- Double Sided Laminated Graphics
- Lead Time 7 – 10 Working Days
- We will send proposed designs to your email for approval before manufacture
Once an order is placed our design team will contact for your customisations and design requirements. We can customise the text, logos or and designs to suit your school.
Please note: We recommend leaving 1200mm width access for accessibility on paths and pavements. Please see our recommendations.
30-Day Invoices for Schools, Universities, Colleges, Nurseries, Day Centres, Education Authorities
Purchase Order Information
We have spotted other sign companies using a cheaper “composite aluminium” for their school signs, we disagree with this practice due to the safety of the materials.
Composite aluminium is made up of a layer of composite plastic sandwiched between two thin aluminium sheets. The danger to school children is that the aluminium is sharp on the edges.
We always put safety first when recommend material for school signs. We use solid aluminium for our school signs, and we also round any sharp corners for safety. Solid aluminium also ensures a longer lasting sign.