Finger Post Directional Signs
Fingerpost Signage is a great way in making sure everyone is pointed in the right direction.
- 3mm Aluminium panels
- Size per Arrow = 760mm x 165mm
- Comes complete with 76mm Aluminium Post (Height depends on how many fingers)
- All powder coated
- Fingers come with double sided graphics
- Post, Finial and Directional Fingers
- Fixtures and Fittings Included
- PROPOSED LAYOUT WILL BE SENT FOR APPROVAL BEFORE MANUFACTURE
30-Day Invoices for Schools, Universities, Colleges, Nurseries, Day Centres, Education Authorities
Purchase Order Information
We have spotted other sign companies using a cheaper “composite aluminium” for their school signs, we disagree with this practice due to the safety of the materials.
Composite aluminium is made up of a layer of composite plastic sandwiched between two thin aluminium sheets. The danger to school children is that the aluminium is sharp on the edges.
We always put safety first when recommend material for school signs. We use solid aluminium for our school signs, and we also round any sharp corners for safety. Solid aluminium also ensures a longer lasting sign.