Booster Pavement Sign (Poster Holder) Logo header
- Double-sided poster display with additional header area – ideal for School Logo
- Anti-glare PET poster covers with magnetic seals – excellent poster security and weather resistance.
- Simply push poster cover out of frame via hidden release hole in back panel
- Steel tube frame (25mm diameter) and steel back panels
- Locking side arms ensure stability
- Size 30″ x 20″ (Display Area 760 x 508) Header (Display Area 498 x 274)
30-Day Invoices for Schools, Universities, Colleges, Nurseries, Day Centres, Education Authorities
Purchase Order Information
We have spotted other sign companies using a cheaper “composite aluminium” for their school signs, we disagree with this practice due to the safety of the materials.
Composite aluminium is made up of a layer of composite plastic sandwiched between two thin aluminium sheets. The danger to school children is that the aluminium is sharp on the edges.
We always put safety first when recommend material for school signs. We use solid aluminium for our school signs, and we also round any sharp corners for safety. Solid aluminium also ensures a longer lasting sign.