25mm Profile Standard Snap Frame with Round Corners
Wonderfully quick and easy to use, these front-opening snapframes are operated by hand Ideal for getting the message across in Corridors, Reception Areas or Class Rooms.
- Quick and easy poster change
- ‘Security by intelligence’ – when closed, all fixings and opening method are hidden from view
- Silver anodised finish as standard (unless otherwise stated)
- Anti-glare poster cover sheets
- Pre-drilled and individually boxed with screws and wall plugs
- White or grey plastic back panels depending on size/style
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
30-Day Invoices for Schools, Universities, Colleges, Nurseries, Day Centres, Education Authorities
Purchase Order Information
We have spotted other sign companies using a cheaper “composite aluminium” for their school signs, we disagree with this practice due to the safety of the materials.
Composite aluminium is made up of a layer of composite plastic sandwiched between two thin aluminium sheets. The danger to school children is that the aluminium is sharp on the edges.
We always put safety first when recommend material for school signs. We use solid aluminium for our school signs, and we also round any sharp corners for safety. Solid aluminium also ensures a longer lasting sign.